Thursday, February 27, 2014

Celebrity Sitings

On our way back from Crockett after Christmas we stopped in West Monroe Louisiana.  You know to visit with our good friends Willie, Jase, Jep, Uncle Si, Phil, Mrs. Kay……  Trey hates reality television.  I LOVE reality television.  Not all reality television-not Bachelor/Bachelorette, Big Brother, Real World, etc.  I'm a Real Housewives, Vanderpump Rules, Duck Dynasty junkie!  We just switched from Dish to the local cable and we no longer will be getting Bravo.  I almost went into full panic mode.  Then I realized my new gym has Bravo-crisis averted!  When Trey thinks I'm at the gym for a ten mile run--it will really be for back to back episodes of Real Housewives.  I'm so glad I switched gyms.

 The boys are showing off their expert Duck calling skills.

Thirteen hours remaining in the road trip-Duck Calls just make the ride more peaceful.

 Trey with the boys in front of the tour bus.

Me with the boys-they were so over the photos at this point.

We went close to closing time-and the entire store was still packed.  I have no clue how they shoot the show in the warehouse.  Maybe they shoot it offsite and use good editing?  Maybe they close the area and keep tourists out for the day?

Daily Workout:  I'm going to post my daily workout at the end of each post.  I've been hitting the gym regularly for seven weeks.  No pounds are gone, but the inches are going away.  The first two weeks I went two times a week with the goal of going two more days and not working with the trainer.  The next four weeks I went three days a week.  For the next four weeks I'm going to go four days a week.  This week  is pulling out the dedication-I have to leave the house by 4:45 in order to get the workout in and get home to get Drew out the door to school!  Monday and Tuesday I ran three miles and did my training. (Arms, abs, legs, squats, lunges, self defense moves).  Today I ran FIVE miles--I heart treadmills with televisions--and did my training.  I need to work on my diet--but getting back into working out is the first move in the right direction--baby steps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment