Sunday, March 2, 2014

No More Steak

Drew finally lost a tooth!  He's wanted to loose one forever.  It was not cool when Jac lost his by accident before Drew even lost one naturally.  He's had a loose one on the bottom row of his mouth for a month-with a lot of wiggling and pulling he finally got it out yesterday afternoon.  He was so excited. His school is collecting money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and he said he was going to put his money in his box.  This is one proud momma!  I told Drew he wouldn't be able to eat steak since he lost his tooth--we'd have to mush all his food up--he's not good at taking a joke.


He also had his Upward soccer game yesterday.  This was their first win and his first goal!   I had stayed home-boo:(  Two more practices and two more games before the season is over--then it's on to Dixie Youth Baseball. 

Exercise update-after my awesome 5 mile run on Thursday I've sucked.  One mile WALK before my workout on Friday and nothing on Saturday.   Oh wait--I did do 50 jumping jacks in the kitchen and wet myself…nice!  I'm hoping to makeup for my laziness later today.  Trey has to go to the office at 2 for Bankruptcy training so I need to go soon or get a babysitter so I can hit the gym.



No comments:

Post a Comment