Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Things That Blogging Makes Me Do….

I have a shopping list a mile long due to the various blogs I read and the items that they blog about!  Every Tuesday I'm going to try to spotlight a new must have item.

 I'm on my third cup of coffee; which is really like my sixth cup of coffee according to the measurements on the side of the coffee pot.  I probably won't make it to the office on time.  It won't be the traffic's fault.

I've been up since four.   I've driven to Cheraw to workout with the trainer and run my three miles.  On the way home I pass it all-Sonic, Hardees, McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, and Bojangles. Did I leave anything out?  Gas stations with donuts and other yummy goodness.  I have this in the back of my mind:


No lie-this Clif Bar tastes like a girl scout cookie.  The Coconut Almond Milk as my new creamer is just icing on the cake.  Try it--you'll love it!  The Clif Bar also goes with our shift to try to eat cleaner/healthier.  I really could just eat one for every meal. They are so good!  I'm having to limit myself to one a day.

I'll be back next Tuesday with another purchase I've made due to blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment