Monday, February 24, 2014

Catching Up


I have many thoughts for a blog post--pictures, computer, time to write are like a magical moment in my world.  I've been up since 5 a.m.  I drank my coffee, I ran my three miles, I worked out with my trainer, I put away some laundry. And I still was late for work.  Yes, I was late for the .2 commute with no traffic….. Here's my Christmas decor.  Read back through my 2013 posts.  I was done or almost done with the bathroom.  I had a DECORATOR coming to finish it all up.  He's still not finished!  He's suppose to make my life easier-ha!  My Christmas tree didn't get up until like the second weekend…the decorating was a "bonus":)

Here's the Christmas Tree.  I love how he did the ribbon/mesh stuff.


The stocking's didn't make an appearance-this momma paid too much money for these fancy hangers:)


Our Santa's.


 Our Nativity.


Our Frosty's.


I heart our Nativity!


Angel's we have heard on high.



PS-There will be no Christmas jammies posts.  That will just confuse the year.  Momma needs new pi's:)

No comments:

Post a Comment