Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Things That Blogging Makes Me Do….

This post should coincide with throw back Thursday.  A few summers back everyone was doing it--everyone was blogging about it-- what was it.  TA DA:


I'm not a big polisher.  My toes have polish on in the summer but that's about it.  I'm not a manicure kinda girl.  I love pedicures--but I'm not going to the local shop to hang with the Baby Mamma's who are in there.  Think Medicaid and WIC - I ain't got no money for my kids medical attention and food-- but I've got money for my hair and nails!  So back to Essie.  I bought the Turquoise and Caicos while Trey and I were in Chicago.  I loved the polish so much that I later added a blue and magenta to  my collection.  I wonder what the Big Polish for Spring Summer 2014 will be--will it be a new brand? or just new colors from an old favorite?

Workout recap-We had company two evenings last week so I missed my Tuesday workout.  Monday-Thursday and Friday I had my workout with my trainer and ran 2 miles Monday -1 mile Thursday and Friday.  Sunday Jillian Michaels kicked my butt!  I was disappointed in myself-the first week of the month I was able to crank out 15 miles followed by 4.5 then 4.  I'm trying to redeem myself this week-Monday I ran 3 miles and Tuesday I ran 4.5 both days I worked out with my trainer afterwards.








No comments:

Post a Comment