Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Things That Blogging Makes Me Do

I'm back.  We had company Monday night and Tuesday night-so there was no early morning coffee blogging time.  I promised I'd quit posting the 5 trillion crap photos my children take of themselves--it was cute the first few times-not.  However, I didn't promise not to post my selfies.  Everyone's doing it. It's a great way to pass the time….

when you're lost on the State Park Trail-the three mile run that turned into 6+


When little man is at the doctor and doesn't know he's about to get shots


when you're stopped by the train in McBee on the way home from another doctors appointment--and you decide that maybe you went too blonde


on the sixteen hour drive to Crockett


When little man doesn't want to go to sleep.


Driving..who knows where


on the road again...


We do have a house-I promise we're there sometimes!  I still want Botox for the lines between my eyes--mean dermatologist told me I don't need it--but I want it!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment