Saturday, February 16, 2013

You gotta be kidding me

Other titles that would work: what the hell, small town love, never ever ever....
We had a shooting at our courthouse on Wednesday. A shooting. In this small little town. The town that neighbors "the prettiest town in Dixie" (obviously Sherman skipped the Lowcountry when he made this comment). I'll have to do a special post on all the craziness that has happened in this small town...all the titles above fit-ha!

But really...a shooting. Was the baby momma that bad?! To top it off I Was at the office ALONE. I heard the shots and found out that The gunman was headed towards Pageland. pageland--where ALL the lawyers and judges were attending a funeral....I really was scared that that was his next stop! I was able to talk to Trey to tell him what was going on. I called Kayla and told her to lock the door to the house!

Since we don't have a gourmet store to shop in--and from my previous post you see how motivated I am to shop--we headed to Matthews NC for a little Italian.







No comments:

Post a Comment