Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Quick Trip

Saturday Trey went to Miami for the AAJ Winter Convention, so the boys and I headed out for a quick trip.  And by quick trip I don't mean:


We headed down I95 to visit Kiki...while daddy's away momma heads home!


We didn't get on the road Saturday until noon..well it was really like 1--after I filled up the gas guzzler Suburban--and realized that Jac's medicine was still at home in the refrigerator!

 First stop - after I realized that Drew was no longer wearing clothes "my underwear got a little wet"--and the next exit--to be more specific the Point South exit which is the exit we take---was too far for him to make--was the side of I95.  No photos of this fabulous event--but I was praying for an eighteen wheeler to not hit my car on the side of the road and for Drew to hurry up!!!

Next stop--for refueling and getting a little energy out!


We quickly got outta there after these military brats kids trampled my little precious Jac.  Playground was a little too rough for this Momma.

After we got to Kiki's we headed for a walk on the Spanish Moss Trail that runs through the neighborhood.  I got to play on the railroad tracks when I was little--now there is this gorgeous trail!
 At the water we met some girls who gave Drew one of these:


And let him "see and touch" one of these:


Everyone slept real well Saturday night!   Sunday we had a lazy morning--I went for a 5 mile run.  Then we headed downtown to eat at Panini's followed by playing at the Water Front Park.


We couldn't leave town without a trip here:


We didn't get home until 8:30 Sunday night...Not the best planning on my part for a smooth transition into the week.  Who doesn't enjoy a trip home!

No comments:

Post a Comment