Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!


Drew and I headed to Florence on Sunday to pick out tiles for the bathroom.  Here's his outfit of choice.  Why yes, he does have his full set of pajamas on underneath his hunting overalls.


But that just made it easy to get ready for bed when we got home.  Opening Christmas presents from Kiki and Papa!!



Displaying new ornaments.


Notice the gash on his cheek.  That would be from running into the side-view mirror of the car.  Yes, this is my child!


This is Jac's excitement this morning because Drew's at school and he has total access to Drew's toys for the next 5 hours!!!!!!


I went to the YMCA this morning and was able to run 5 miles....Running on the treadmill gets easier with each run-but right now it's killing me after being able to run outside in Texas.  Let's just go over those Texas runs.  10 on Monday, 6 on Wednesday, 7 on Friday and 12 on Sunday.  Makes for a 35 mile week--hurray!  The following week was not so good-4 on Monday, 5 on Friday and 5 on Saturday for a 14 mile week.  This week is looking up--I've got 9 miles logged in and it's only Wednesday.  I'm hoping to hit up Zumba or Pilates or a 3 mile run with weights tonight--happy birthday to me--the gym twice in one day!  Makes up for the two meetings I had to attend last night=no workout:(





No comments:

Post a Comment