Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Beauty Products I Love-Part II

I don't have the perfect routine.  I go to bed with my makeup on.  I go to work without makeup on.  I don't know how to put makeup on.  Get the picture.

Right now, these are the products I'm using.

In high school through college I had acne.  I tried everything to make it go away.  One thing I remember is that the Dermatologist had me use this cleanser and I like it.  I just wish it came in a different bottle for traveling.


I picked this up mid November.  I don't really think it works that well--I still have redness around my nose.

When I went to the Dermatologist and wanted Botox, this is what he gave me.  Not a quick fix, but I do see where plenty of others have this in their routine.  I don't use it every night but I can see a difference.


For the nights I don't use the Kinerase I use this cream.  Oil of Olay has been out for so long-how can it not work with it's shelf life.



I'm lazy when it comes to my appearance.  In the morning I throw some of this on my face.


Maybe it's overkill-but then I put this on my face.  Maybe if I got more sleep and drank more water my skin wouldn't look so dull.



This is a must for the under-eye circles. Not real sure what the bottom half is for--but I throw it on as well.




I am using this right now--I think I like the Neutrogena brand better, but I won't waste:)


I LOVE THIS!!!  But in the future I will just purchase the blush.  Drew and my stick products=DISASTER.  Powder=Safe.  Stick=all over the house.




Might be overkill but I use this as well.  See the confusion with the overkill.









I haven't found a mascara that I love--so this is the one in my bag this month.

I REALLY need to get a makeover.  I REALLY don't have time to get to Charlotte and get a makeover.  I would love some different eye shadow options.  I would love to get formula that matches my skin tone.  So I'll keep winging it for now.  I'm about to jump on the online ordering bandwagon-I just don't have three hours to spend in a car for an hour of shopping.

And, no there is no picture.  Hair hasn't been washed in three days!




No comments:

Post a Comment