Monday, January 7, 2013

21 Days

Our church is doing a twenty one day fast.  They started yesterday and I'm suppose to start today.  This isn't suppose to be a diet--your hunger should trigger prayer.  I'm still on the fence with my commitment.  You are only suppose to have fruits, vegetables, and water.

Today I woke up at 5 and headed to the YMCA.  I ran 3 miles on the treadmill, used the Stairclimber for 10 minutes, ran 1 mile on the treadmill.

My goal for 2012 is to run 35 miles a week. Last week I fell short-I was only able to run 4 miles on Monday, 5 on Friday, and 5 on Saturday.  I'm trying to tweak this commitment--do I make up the miles, do I aim for 35 miles a week 35 weeks out of the year.....

Proof that I was on the stair climber.


My BFF at the gym!


No comments:

Post a Comment