Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Little Bit of this...Little Bit of that...

I'm not quite sure what direction this blog is going to take...I'm going to try to post photos frequently for everyone in Texas, Washington, and Oregon to see Drew growing up. Right now, I'm playing a bit of catch up....

SNOW
WE HAVE HAD SNOW TWO YEARS IN A ROW!!!! This is a BIG deal for this Lowcountry Girl! Last year the most excitement from the snow was a car hitting our office...This year we got to enjoy watching Drew go sledding with Walker and Daniel. He had a blast--I'm hoping to get him out to Oregon to ski with his Uncle Stephen and Aunt Terry!!



Pastor Dan, Trey, and Daniel helping Drew get started.


Half way down the hill.

Chasing after Daniel and Walker--they're so much fun!


Birthday
I haven't done a BIG party for Drew. He'll probably need therapy for this later in life. But for now he'll have to deal with it! His first birthday fell very close to Easter-so I cheated and had a celebration for him with my family at Easter. His second birthday was celebrated twice-once in Houston, once in Beaufort--Two for Two.


Blowing out the candles with Dad.

Opening presents with Mom.


Easter
Here's some shots of Drew in his Easter outfit-Thanks Gigi!!



House Renovations
I don't have alot of before and after shots of the house. This is a during...Fireplace done in the dining room; Fireplace in progress in Family Room. Front Porch -gone!








Lawyer in Training
Last but not least--Drew was catching up on some light reading--"Insurance Law"






Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment