Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Emergency Room Scare


Drew gave me the worst scare last night! He loves to take a bath-always has. (So why he didn't love his pool last summer I still do not understand??)

When I started the water for his bath last night something went wrong--I still don't know what he tripped on or how he fell, but he tripped and slammed his face into the side of the tub. At first I thought his bottom teeth had gone through his chin--but I really couldn't tell because he was screaming and clinging to me. I screamed for Trey to come help fearing the worst. To my surprise, he was fine. Thank heavens-I think he had just scared himself...He calmed down and took a bath...Whew...
Boys are rough! He's constantly got new bumps, scrapes, and bruises. I'm sure we'll have to go to the Emergency Room one day-thankfully that one day was not last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment