Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weekend Round Up

This weekend has been like most weekends in our lives--eventful! We were lucky to start our weekend early--Thursday after work to be exact. The initial plan was to head down to Beaufort Thursday evening. (I'm bummed I didn't get to see this cutie--but we'll see him in a few weeks for his Christening)



The renovations of the day left (seven yucky fireplaces that need some love--everyone keeps telling me to take some before pictures so we'll have something to compare the after to--but I don't want to be reminded of the before) the house a little turned upside down as well as there was soot everywhere not to mention that we hadn't packed-so we stayed at home for the evening. I attempted to clean-FYI soot is not easy to clean! (We'll be heading home tonight - to what I don't know!)


Friday morning we headed out early--first stop--Bridal Brunch for my dear friend Jennifer in Mount Pleasant. Trey and Drew stopped in to visit with Mama while I dined on fabulous food! Next stop--Jacksonboro to meet Gigi. Drew headed to Beaufort with Gigi while Trey and I headed downtown Charleston to Hyman's. After Trey had a delicious meal--I was still stuffed from the Brunch--we had a quick stroll through downtown Charleston. We stopped in for Trey to see St. Mary's (my great uncle Msgr. Simonin was the pastor at St. Mary's for many years and Trey had never been inside the church). Next stop--The Pavilion at Pepper Plantation for Jennifer and Larry's wedding.



Final Stop--Beaufort.Bed.


Saturday we visited with my parents in Beaufort. Trey was hoping to purchase a new gun at Bay Street Outfitters that he had seen on a previous visit. He's very bummed that the gun was sold-I wasn't as bummed. I picked up Trouble the Water for book club next month. Saturday evening Trey and I took advantage of Gigi and Papa and went to dinner without Drew. We headed to Bay Street and ate at Saltus River Grill.


We'll be on the road home in a little while heading home. Sad to see the weekend go so quickly! But looking forward to starting a new week.




PS: Per Trey, I can't include a picture of Cooper and not include pictures of Drew.

Last weekend:





















One year ago:





















No comments:

Post a Comment