Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sick

We are sick. We have been a sick family since last Thursday. Trey started this trend---but got away with the easiest symptoms (and get rest since Drew and Jac had no desire to hang with him last weekend).
Enter this week...I woke up throwing up Monday--got a call on Tuesday that Drew was throwing up at school and while Trey was driving to get Drew Kayla called to tell me that Jac was throwing up...Wednesday I stayed home with the boys until 1--then Nana came so I could go to work. Thursday I worked all day but I could tell I was running a fever and I was coughing real bad--sore throat drips were not doing the trick. I though if I filled up on Mucinex, alcaseltzer cold, etc that everything would be okay. On Friday I had to go to Camden to do a title search. I'm lucky I made it back to Chesterfield. I was miserable!! When I would cough my lungs felt like they were on fire. I went straight to the doctor, got a negative on the flu test, got a zpack, and headed to bed!
Saturday the boys were all over me! No downtime for this ill momma. Remember last Saturday Trey was in the bed and they wanted nothing to do with him--I wasn't so lucky! They both have nasty coughs so we've been giving them regular doses of cough medicine and Tylenol. Then last night at midnight Jac threw up all over me. Good times!
I think we're on the mend. I pray were on the mend!


1 comment: