Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Decorating and Sleeping

The entire family had the dreaded stomach bug last week-YUCK!!!!  It slowed me down on the Christmas decorating...

I had someone in town make my bows for me.  I put wreaths on the Pineapples and hung Smilac (?) over the front door.



 We use an artificial tree.  Two weeks ago I had Jordan come put up my tree--only to then discover that the bottom section had broken lights.  One trip to Lowe's to purchase a new fuse didn't fix the problem.  So we got to purchase a new tree.  BTW-old tree is outside on the deck--needs some attention.... A couple of years ago we bought ornaments and ribbon from Carolina Pottery to decorate the tree.  I had made my own bow in previous years-but had a new one made for the top this year.  I also added the floral mesh--I love that stuff!!!  And to add to my excitement Kmart had Christopher Radko ornaments that look awesome on my tree:)  We're all excited with the end result.


Here's my Nativity.  I'm very proud of this find.  Pretty Nativity's are hard to come by.  I need to take another photo at night.



This little guy does not want to sleep-unless you are holding him.  Excuse me, unless I am holding him.  Sunday night out cold....until 2:00 a.m. that is...

Tuesday morning power nap.  How this child is not sleeping during the day or at night is a mystery to me.....


No comments:

Post a Comment